Thursday, September 9 |

Inconsistancy Strikes Again!

Yep, Im pretty sure I hold the record for most tasks started and not completed.

(Except for that one time, when I did the study on Esther - I HAD to finish that, I couldn't put it down!)










Anyway... so I started memorizing (large) portions of scripture a couple of months ago, with the help of Janet Pope

I did Ps. 1 (big deal, who doesn't know the first couple of verses?) then started the book of Titus. I was knocking them out a verse a day. I was on fire! Then I got to the second chapter, and it took about twice as long to get that one down. Now I'm on the third. I would tell you how long I've been working on this chapter, but it would be too embarrassing. I am determined, though, even if I totally wimp out on this, to at least finish this last chapter, to be able say I had at least two things in my life that I actually completed :)


Oh, and then there's this book I'm supposed to be blogging about, Prayers and Presidents.
Yeah, that one's not going too well, either. I'll get on it, though. Shortly.
Just don't ask me what 'shortly' means.

0 comments:

Post a Comment