Sunday, June 6 |

Care to Tag Along?

Remember the post I did on Songs in the Key of Solomon, by John and Anita Renfroe? Well, we started doing our devos in the mornings (hit and miss). But hubby has left for the week, and I'm determined not to let that interfere with our time together. So, I've come up with a plan, one in which my husband is sure to think amusing. I'm going to copy, word for word, each devotional I would be doing with him, had he been home this week. So, every day, at some point, I'll post a new devo. He probably won't get them until in the evenings, but that's ok. At least he'll know I'm thinking about him while I'm reading and copying, and wishing he were here. So if you're interested, by all means, tag along. It'll give you a chance to get a free sample of the book and maybe even convince you to purchase one for your own couple-time.



0 comments:

Post a Comment