Tuesday, June 22 |

Am I Deaf?

Is it possible, after sooooo many loads of laundry week after week after week, that I've finally grown deaf to the buzzer on the dryer? Can it be possible to do seven loads and not hear it go off even once? Maybe it's kind of like the train that runs just a mile or so away; I've heard it so many times that I really don't hear it. It's just one of many things that makes up the constant hum in the background.

Or..... it could be broke :)

And here's something else; I'm all for having things that are supposed to make your life easier, but let's face it - some things just end up making you lazy. Take the laundry basket, for example. They come in all shapes, sizes and colors. But the only thing they're good for is giving me a place to pile my clean clothes for days on end! So today I tried something new. I didn't use the basket at all. I actually folded and put away each (that would be six) load as it came out of the dryer. And wonder of wonders, I have NO baskets of clean clothes sitting around calling my name! I felt SO industrious today! So have I decided to get rid of the baskets? Absolutely not! After all, I have to put the dirty clothes somewhere!


0 comments:

Post a Comment