Friday, April 23 |

Keeping the home fires burning...

So my hubby called this morning, which meant he'd forgotten something, or he needed me to do something for him, or both, because he normally only calls around lunch. Today I got both - he forgot his computer and wanted to know if I'd bring it to him. So, since I'm participating (still) in the 'Get Dressed Challenge', and since I hadn't done it yet, of course I had to shower and put my face on before I left. And just to add a little 'something' to the visit, I put on his favorite dress.... the one that he reeeeeealy likes, if you catch my drift ;) It's just a simple pretty, feminine summer dress, but for some reason...., well, you get the idea. So, I loaded up the kids and drove to his work. I did not tell him in advance what I was wearing. When I got there, he took one look at me and asked me what I was doing. Not, why are you here? but what's all this about? why are you dressed like that? what are you trying to do to me? OH! how I ate it up! He kept looking around him like we were doing something naughty. I asked him if he wanted me to get out of the car and give him a hug, and he said no. hehe. I looooove it when he looks at me that way...!

So, girls, next time you want to add a little flavor to your day, or your husband's, make a visit to his work. In something he thinks is sexy. Then let him think about it for the rest of the day....

0 comments:

Post a Comment