Monday, March 8 |

Revelation 3:17

Yesterday's message at church was about how we are blind to our own faults; there is ALWAYS room for improvement. The Laodicean church thought they had everything they needed or wanted, but they were missing the most important thing of all - Christ. It makes me afraid for my family, for my husband. We have everything we need and most everything we want. God has been good to us. But will it take loosing everything for my husband to be saved?
"Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked".
Matt 19:24 "And again I say unto you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God". The man who needs nothing thinks he doesn't need God, either.

God grant me the strength to withstand whatever it takes for my husband to believe.

1 comments:

JT said...

That is depressing HB.

Post a Comment